INTERNATIONAL MINDFULNESS AND MEDITATION BASED RETREATS AND WORKSHOPS
BALI RETREATS AND WORKSHOPS
24 – SEPT – 1 OCT | WOMEN’S WELLBEING RETREAT
This will be the greatest gift you will give yourself this year, the ultimate in self-care and self-nurturing. Journey to Bali Eco Stay where time stops, water flows and nature captivates every essence of your being. An experience guaranteed to reconnect you to all that’s alive within and replenish your being with a new vibrancy for life and the people in it!
In this retreat we will practice the art of mindfulness through meditation, yoga, creativity and nature and explore the balance between just being and engaging in action to create meaningful, purposeful lives, aligned with our own goals and dreams!
Dates and Time: Sunday, 24 September at 2.00pm – Sunday, 1 October at 1.00pm
Cost: AU$1,880 (AU$1,780 Early Bird: ends 31 May). Spaces are limited
Facilitator: Natalie Hull
Venue: Bali Eco Stay, Kemetug Desa Gunung Salak, Bali
For More Information and To Register: Ticketing and Info Page or contact Natalie at Inspirewomen@bigpond.com or ph 0421 544 249
FIJI RETREATS AND WORKSHOPS
10–16 SEPT| COMING HOME TO YOURSELF
MINDFULNESS, MOVEMENT AND CREATIVITY
WITH KOVIDO MADDICK AND SURAYA LANGSTON
DAKU RESORT, FIJI
Get away from the winter in New Zealand and enjoy a mindful and creative retreat in beautiful Daku resort, Savusavu’s top-rated choice on Trip Advisor with a rating of 4.5!
During this retreat, we will be with reconnecting with ourselves through a mixture of mindfulness, movement and creativity, accepting the totality of who we are.
What’s in it For You?
• Take time out for yourself: Treat yourself to seven days of luxury, relaxation and playful creativity in a tropical paradise
• Enjoy a profoundly beautiful environment
• Relax and soften into a simple daily routine guided by your facilitators, Kovido and Suraya
• Calm and center yourself through meditation and movement
• Enhance your natural creativity and energy flow
• Enjoy delicious meals and excursions: Have all your meals provided for with gorgeous, fresh island food, so you can truly enjoy your setting
• Play and take time out for group or solo excursions.
Suraya Langston is an art therapist, counsellor and artist, who has been practising for 25 years.
Kovido Maddick was a Buddhist monk for 10 years and has been teaching mindfulness for 25 years.
NZ$1700 (Aus$1590) if you make an early bird booking by 24th May 2017
NZ$1530 (AUS $1430) for a budget booking
NZ$1850 (AUS $1700) for a normal booking
All booking prices include:
• 6 nights’ accommodation at Daku Resort in traditional bures with private facilities
• Breakfasts, lunches and dinners
• Workshop fees
• Lectures and excursions as indicated.
SWEDEN RETREATS AND WORKSHOPS
5 – 12 AUGUST | THE HEART OF YOGA
This is a chance to deeply explore the philosophy around yoga, meditation and mindfulness as well as learn practical ways to incorporate these practices into your everyday life.
Your retreat package includes full board and accommodation (in round yurts with fireplaces
and skylights!), three asana/meditation classes each day plus a full moon fire ceremony
and an introduction to Ayurveda, the ‘science of life’.
We also provide three organic vegetarian meals and snacks each day plus access to the heated pool and sauna. The surrounding wilderness is perfect for exploring during your free time.
Date: 5 August – 12 August
Cost: AU$1,200.00; NZ$1,270.00
Facilitator: Emma Corbett
VIETNAM RETREATS AND WORKSHOPS
11 – 17 SEPTEMBER| POSITIVE SELF-LEADERSHIP
3 – 6 DAY RETREAT
Plan a culturally rich #work-vacation to reconnect with your true potential. How can you lead and live effectively when you are tired, overbusy and exhausted? A gently-paced women’s retreat over 3 nights or 6 nights in a UNESCO heritage town in Vietnam.
What is included:
- Accommodation in a 4-star resort
- Transfer Danang to your resort (shuttle)
- Shuttle to the beach
- Positive Psychology daily sessions
- Happiness at work online assessment
- Strengths online assessment
- Debrief of the 2 assessments
- Healthy breakfasts
- Daily 90 minutes massages
- Cooking, lantern making, calligraphy, photography classes
- Basket boat, bamboo, buffalo tours (TBC)
- Outdoor pool
- Renewable energy
- The programme begins before you arrive: you will complete character strengths and happiness at work surveys, and you will receive a personal debrief on the results.
Facilitator: My Holland
My has been facilitating mindful leadership, mindfulness courses, emotional intelligence and positive psychology sessions in Australia, Vietnam and Singapore. She is also a blogger, author, coach and a international speaker on resilience and happiness at work. She is accredited in emotional intelligence, mental toughness, resilience, neurscience of wellbeing and positive psychology. Her previous academic background include a MBA (USA), MA (France), Ba Japanese (France), Grad Cert in Higher Ed and Carbon Management Certificate (Australia).
Dates: 3 nights or 6 nights |11th September – 17th September
3 nights: AU$2000 $1800
6 nights: AU$2500 $2250
Venue: Almanity Spa resort, Hoi An, Vietnam. A 4 star resort.