MINDFULNESS WORKS IS A TRANS-TASMAN ORGANISATION COMPRISING THE REGION’S LARGEST GROUP OF EXPERIENCED MINDFULNESS EDUCATORS.
Mindfulness Works offers practical, non-religious and accessible mindfulness and meditation courses and workplace training throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Our vision is to “significantly improve the mental health and well-being of all and to foster self-acceptance and self-love in all.”
BEGINNERS MINDFULNESS COURSES
Discover the most popular beginners mindfulness course in Australia
WORKPLACE MINDFULNESS TRAINING
Mindfulness Works is the largest provider of specialist mindfulness training and education in both Australia and New Zealand.
Experience less stress, anxiety and depression
Improve sleeping patterns
Feel more self-acceptance and self-love
Reduce reactivity and increase emotional intelligence
Experience more joy
Mindfulness for anyone who would like it!
Mindfulness and meditation are both wonderful and effective practices with a wide range of benefits. The purpose of Mindfulness Works is to provide mindfulness and meditation training to anyone who would like it and make the instructions and practice as accessible as possible.
Experienced Mindfulness trainers
Mindfulness Works has experienced mindfulness trainers. All of them have been vetted and trained by Mindfulness Works. Meet the trainers and find out more here.
Principles of Mindfulness Works mindfulness and meditation training
- All mindfulness and meditation instructions are non-religious.
- Emphasis is placed on trusting your own experience and all teachings are grounded in your own experience.
- The most important teacher is yourself.
- Training environments are kept safe.
- Anyone is free to ask questions at any time.
- Mindfulness and meditation are restorative practices more than remedial (they restore us to our natural feelings of ok-ness and ease rather than ‘fix’ something that is wrong).
- All formal teachers and facilitators have regular mindfulness and meditation practices.
- Mindfulness must be actually practised to be useful (rather than just talked about).
- All courses and retreats come with a money-back guarantee.
Keeping it real
If mindfulness and meditative practices have any value, it must be in our actual real life experience. Therefore, a strong emphasis in all Mindfulness Works courses and retreats is placed on your own experience. By relating the principles and practices back to your every-day interactions, relationships and life situations, it means that you get to actually ‘road test’ it. You can then start to become your own teacher more and more as you deepen in your understanding of how mindfulness works. If there is ever a conflict between the formal teacher’s sharing and your own experience, the encouragement is to trust your own experience.
Providing extraordinary value
Mindfulness courses should not be prohibitive in terms of cost. They should also give you as many resources as possible to encourage you in your mindfulness learning, experience and practice. Mindfulness Works is here to provide extraordinary value with the below:
- Keeping the cost low. You pay only $125 for a full Mindfulness Works introductory 4 week course.
- You get a 45-page guidebook. You get an exclusive 45 page guidebook on mindfulness and meditation to keep.
- Free 12 month subscription to the Wildflowers Mindfulness App. You get a free 12 month subscription to the highly rated, innovative Wildflower Mindfulness App.
- Downloadable/Streamable Mindfulness Meditations. You get free access to a variety of guided mindfulness meditations for you to keep for life.
- No risk money back guarantee. We are committed to you receiving benefit form this course. If you attend all 4 classes of the course and feel you have not benefited, you are entitled to a full refund of your course fee. Plus you get to keep all your course materials.
Mindfulness Works was founded by Karl Baker. Karl has been practising mindfulness and meditation for over 14 years. He received one-on-one mindfulness and meditation instruction for a number of years from mindfulness and meditation teacher, Jeremy Logan. He has attended many silent multi-day mindfulness meditation retreats with his teachers Stephen Archer, Jeremy Logan and Sharda Rogell. More recently, Karl has been exploring the deeper aspects of mindfulness and meditation as a student of Yanchiji and Arohananda Ma
Karl has a first class honours BA degree from Victoria University. He is a creative and innovative entrepeneur having founded three successful businesses. Karl lives on the Sunshine Coast in Australia, is in a long-term relationship with Claro and has two cats, Nico and Shanti. Karl has a sweet tooth, a sweet personality and likes craft beer.