One-on-one meditation and mindfulness training is a useful way to:
- Learn to meditate
- Deepen your meditation practice
- Learn to develop your insight and wisdom in all areas of your life
- Focus on places where you may feel ‘stuck’
- Feel re-motivated and re-inspired
- Participate in live guided meditations
- Get clearer on next steps, what is being revealed to you
- Deepen your own inherent wisdom
- Access other resources (talks, websites, books, retreats, courses) that could assist with where you are at.
One-on-one meditation training is offered in a confidential and safe environment.
Our trainers offer you the support of someone:
- With an open heart and mind
- With extensive real life practical experience in meditation techniques and approaches
- Who has been taught by experienced, established and respected Insight Meditation Teachers
- Who has been working one-on-one himself with teachers for the past nine years
- Who has an extensive knowledge of resources available (books, talks) and can offer some guidance on these
- Who is actively part of a community fostering greater responsibility and wakefulness in everyday life for the benefit of all.
More about Mindfulness Works trainers
Pricing and terms
All initial consultations are free. Your mindfulness trainer can then outline the costs and terms of continuing to work with them.
Book an initial consultation by completing this form
[contact-form-7 id=”86″ title=”Meditation One on One Training Enquiry”]